Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weee! I'm going to learn more ways to be green!

I won a book on ways to become eco-friendly, The Green Bride Guide from That Bride (aka Mrs. Avocado). There are tips such as this tip for buying a vintage dress: "Did you know a size 12 dress from 1940 is a size 8 today?" (I did know that, but I don't know why I knew that. I'm pretty sure wedding dresses follow that "old" size chart, which is why you're usually 4 sizes larger in wedding dresses than street clothes.)

I promise to share some tips from the book on my blog.

4 comments:

melissa said...

Congrats! I want to hear more tips from the book and see how you are incorporating them.

Jess said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more tips.

Bridechka said...

Congrats! I am excited for more tips!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

That's fabulous! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all the fun, green tips!