Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hmm - another tag?

I'm it again!

Rachel tagged me with a new questionaire. This is like those emails that really circulated in the late '90s / early '00s that were so popular.

Here are the rules:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people will be tagged.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: laptop, tv, Wade, blanket, bank statements, 40% off coupon for Michaels, CDs, books on bookshelf.
What were you like when you were five? I talked a lot, wanted to learn to read, and liked doing all sorts of crazy gymnastics things (things that would break me now).
What are you wearing now? Dark brown pants (very wide-legged pants), a gray 3/4 sleeve shirt and socks (I'm at home, so I'm not wearing shoes.)
What color is your bedroom? Blue
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Wedding magazines. Before that I read "Beedle the Bard", the J.K. Rowling novella. Before that I read "The Other Boleyn Girl".
Do you nap a lot? No, but I like naps!
Who was the last person you hugged? Wade
What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Blogging
What was the last thing you ate today? Hummus & crackers
What was the last thing you said aloud? "Grilled German Crackers" (I was guessing something on "Wheel of Fortune". I knew it wasn't right, but I was guessing! The right answer was Grilled German Bratwurst, in case you're interested.)
What websites do you always visit when you go online? Blogs, blogs, blogs. Email, banking, or CBC News occassionally. Then some more blogs.
What are you listening to right now? A commercial for something. I'm not really watching. Wade's watching "Wheel Of Fortune", and I'm looking up every now and then, guessing at puzzles.
Do you prefer watching movies at the theatre or at home? Home.
If you could have any super power, what would it be? I'm with Rachel: reading other people's minds would be useful.
What is your favorite weather, and why? Those hot (not humid) summer days when it's still warm at night. Yum.
What is your most challenging goal right now? Keeping occupied at work.
Say something to the person who tagged you: I hope my wedding is as memorable and fun as yours that I'll wish I could go back in time to re-visit it!
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? New Zealand, in Abel Tasman Park or the Bay of Islands.
Favorite vacation spot? New Zealand or London
What is your favorite children’s book? Paper Bag Princess. The Princess rescues her Prince from the dragon, but he no longer wants her because she's "messy". So the Princess says: "Ronald ... you are a bum!" Best. Line. Ever.
Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Chocolate, ice cream, and other desserts.
If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? That's a hard question. So I'm changing it ... to ...
How many times have you been on a plane? Too many too count. I flew a lot for a job one summer, so probably at least 40 times. I guess that's not too many to count, but I don't think I could sit down and count it.

So, to all my followers (all 18 of you), consider yourself tagged and answer this survey! (Unless you've already answered, in which case you're exempt.)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ha, I love that you changed the last question. These are always fun. I remember being obsessed with those surveys in high school.

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

I've tagged you for a blog award! And this one is fun and low maintenance because all you have to do is nominate 10 deserving blogs! Check out my blog for details :)