Thursday, January 8, 2009

Spoiler Warning: Little Centrepieces

Now on to the little centrepieces! I walked into Pier 1 the other day, on a whim because the Boxing Day week sales were still on. And I came across these little Christmas decorations:


There were 15 of them left, so I snatched up all 15!

But my wedding's in June, and these are clearly Christmas ornaments. I did a little deconstruction work by pulling everything out of the styrofoam:



I put the white rose and the plain green leaf back in to each container:


And ended up with this:


By the way, each little rose centrepiece cost:


Can you read that? The tag says $9.00 but they were 75% off: that's $2.25 each! Not too shabby - I couldn't have bought the little containers, styrofoam and silk roses for that price.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Very cute. And simple (and cheap!) too so those are both bonuses!

Jane said...

very cute and such a good deal! always a great combo!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Very CUTE! :)

RelentlessBride

melissa said...

I was going to say CUTE! but since everyone else said that I will say ADORABLE!

the un-bride said...

Nice work!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

so adorable!