Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Broke-Ass Bride: Need a "favor" from you!

The Broke-Ass Bride: Need a "favor" from you!

Do you not follow or regularly visit the Broke-Ass Bride? Yep, you probably do. She is also know as Miss Meatball on Weddingbee.

The Broke-Ass Bride, aka Dana, aka Miss Meatball, has entered a contest to greenify her wedding. (Yeah, I know that's not a word. Oh well!) And she's now one of the finalists. To help The Broke-Ass Bride with the contest, click here to support her entry to win an eco-friendly honeymoon or an eco-friendly runner up prize such as carbon offsets.

3 comments:

Krista said...

I don't normally post at this time of the day, but my MOH & I split a bottle of wine (it wasn't split evenly), watched Mamma Mia, debated the nuances of wedding planning, and generally had a fun night "in" ... so I'm up a tad bit later than normal!

Bad Kid Productions said...

Hey lady - thanks so much! Can you do me one last solid and change the link to the newest post about the contest... this one:http://www.thebrokeassbride.com/2009/01/green-wedding-contest-update.html
Its the most up-to-date with info. Thanks so much... email me with your address for the gift! xoxo

Krista said...

Broke-ass Bride:
I'd have posted this link without a "gift" or blog love or anything. You've had a roller coaster of a year, so hopefully you win the honeymoon!