Monday, November 10, 2008

Gold & Ivory

I enjoy the look of gold and ivory. Today, I'm going to post inspiration boards from Snippet & Ink that demonstrate why I like gold and ivory as a colour theme. (Click on the link to view the source. Click on the picture to view a larger picture.)

A Little Bubbly (subtle sparkles and gold):

Late Summer Gold (even though it won't be a late summer wedding):

Gold and Cupcakes (possibly my favourite of these 3 boards):


What do you think? Aren't these inspiration boards truly inspiring?!

Up tomorrow: red inspiration

2 comments:

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Oooh, I love these inspiration boards! Gold is so classy (if you do it right) and I am totally going to find ways to incorporate hints of gold into our big day. And to answer your question, yes, I'm quite inspired! :)

Krista said...

I love gold, too, and I agree - it has to be done right!