Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away ...

Doesn't every girl just dread rain on her wedding day? It'll wreck everything: your hair will go limp, your dress will get dirty, and everyone will be glum. What an awaful fate!

Of course, you could always just approach your day with a little creativity (to keep your dress dry) and a smile (it is, after all, your wedding day). Your bridesmaids will carry your train a little higher. You will wear waterproof mascara (I'm pretty sure I will wear waterproof mascara regardless). You will have your receiving line inside. And so on.

Plus, if it rains, you're supposed to have a good marriage. I've heard that if it rains on your wedding day, you won't cry in your marriage ... or maybe I've actually heard that if you cry on your wedding day, you won't cry in your marriage. Okay I'm not sure now! ... Maybe I just made it up that rain on your wedding day is good luck. At least you'll at least have a story to tell about how it rained on your wedding day, but you still managed to enjoy yourself.

And you may have some unique / fun photographs:





No comments: