Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting ready and on the way from my house to my parent's house

So here are some shots of me finishing up getting ready and then leaving from my house to my parent's house for family photos:





You've seen one of these pictures before (from my story)! That's where it fit in the day. Technically the last picture is when I was at my parent's house as I got in the car to go to the church. (My mom's little SUV took us from my house to her house.)

Again, all pictures taken by Unveiled Photography.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Your veil is stunning and is perfect with the dress. I love love love veils...

Marie-Ève said...

You look so beautiful and happy!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you look so so gorgeous!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

you look beautiful!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

OMG Krista these photos are gorgeous! You look absolutely stunning!!!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Beautiful veil! I love the first and second pics. You look so happy :)