Thursday, July 23, 2009

And now for something completely different ...

Well, not really. Kinda more of the same. But if needed, I have a comfy chair that's perfect for torture should the Spanish Inquisition require one. (And Bridechka thinks she's a geek. Kudos if you know the reference. Or maybe my sympathies are more appropriate.)

It seems that the majority of you sent out your thank-you cards in about a month. Although, 3 keeners sent out their cards about a week after the wedding. I'd like to know who you are, so I can marvel at your organization / enthusiasm! (14 have voted, which I'm pretty sure is enough for a significant sample size. Right? Okay, maybe not. But there are still a few days left to vote!)

And of the three of you who commented, it seems the next thing I should recap is the wedding party pictures. I'll try to do that tonight!

3 comments:

Mo said...

...Monty Python? Do I win a prize if that's right? Is it bad if I know all the words to 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life' and try my best at a British accent when singing it?

I'm enjoying your recaps--keep 'em coming!

Bridechka said...

Haha! Mo beat me to it!

Krista said...

Haha ... how about "I've got a love-ly bunch of coconuts!"

:)