Saturday, July 18, 2009

Congratulations Cyd!

Can I just show you a couple things about Cyd?

First, I noticed this on facebook (click on it to make it bigger):

And I thought: how fun, she posted on her way to getting married!

Then I noticed this post (click on the picture to make it bigger):

And I knew she must have been having fun!

Yesterday, the weather in the area was okay: a bit of rain, but also some sunny periods. I'm probably 100 km / 60 mi away from her, and since she's on the other side of a Great Lake, we have similar weather but it's not identical. Plus, there are always micro-weather systems.

Here's today's forecast in her neck of the woods for her reception:
So here's hoping she has some sunshine!

And congratulations, Cyd. I'm sorry we couldn't get you those peonies. I am sure you will have a beautiful wedding week-end!!!

No comments: