Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Arriving at the church

The ladies arrive:


And my Dad and I arriving:


In the waiting room, the Ring Bearer looked through the program for his name, and other names he could read (his brother and his daddy). I greeted everyone, including the flower girls. Then I gave Pinky the teddy bear a kiss.



And here we go!

Oh yeah, gotta hold the flowers lower. Thanks, Cyd!

And I walked down the aisle to Suite bergamasque, third movement, by Debussy. It is better known as "Clair de lune". Definitely not a traditional processional, but I'm happy with the choice!

All photos taken by Unveiled Photography.

4 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Aww, you look beautiful. Your flower girls and ringbearer are too cute! Loving the recaps.

Mo said...

The photo of you kissing the stuffed animal? TOO PRECIOUS.
Looking forward to more recaps!

Krista said...

You wouldn't believe how excited flower girl Chloe was when I showed her the picture of me kissing the teddy bear. Her eyes lit up and she exclaimed, "Pinky!" and gave me this cute, surprised smile.

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Awww, too pretty! Everyone looks so lovely - especially the bride!