Friday, February 20, 2009

Inspiration

I haven't created an inspiration board, and as fun as it seems, I don't know if I'll have time to do it.

But I love Snippet & Ink for its inspiration. Who doesn't?

This inspiration is delicious and red:
As lovely as this board is, I think it's more summery, which might seem out of place at our late spring wedding.

This inspiration is a lovely and subtle white with gold and cream:
This post is too soft (or something) for our personalities, and somehow wouldn't feel like "us". I do love the soft colours, and I would be thrilled to attend any event inspired by it!

What do you think?

This is more of a middle ground, but it seems like it's white, with some yellow and just a tiny bit of red for mandatory colour. It's also not quite "us", so I may have to keep looking at inspiration boards.
It's hard work, quite tortuous actually, but I'm willing to put in the effort for the greater good. I'm sure I'll drool over do lots more tedious research in the near future!

5 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

I LOVE the bright yellow, contrasted with white -- Really seems to tie Spring/Summer together! Love it!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Gold and Cream and the yellow are my faves! :)
RelentlessBride

Cyd said...

Everything Kathryn does is magic. She could sell me on colors I would typically steer miles clear of...so pretty!

Krista said...

I know - Kathryn is amazing!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Snippet and Ink is amazing!! I am constantly in awe of what she puts together. The last one is quite modern. While I adore the modern style, it isn't quite us either. It is such a clean look though- Very chic.