Thursday, May 21, 2009

A neat idea to protect your guests feet?

I've read an idea that some couples provide their guests with optional flip flops, so that if their shoes start to hurt, they don't need to dance barefoot. Dancing barefoot, while it seems fun, is not always practical or safe in a large group (someone may drop a glass or something on the floor). While that is a nice idea, it can be expensive ... unless you buy the flip flops this Saturday from Old Navy (in Canada, anyway).


Just a thought :)

4 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love that idea! And I've been considering myself. Wow you can't beat that price now can u????

CaitStClair said...

I think it's good in the States too. I have heard they can run out fast though so get there early!

Bridechka said...

What a fantastic idea!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

oooh, what a steal!