Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog Award


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Thank you, Melissa for nominating me.

I award this blog award to (in alphabetical order):
Cyd
Jane (who has accumulated an impressively massive following in just a few weeks ... I'm jealous, Jane)
Jess (who is amazed by the idea of ice fishing, in spite of being Canadian)
Mo
Nicole, a relatively new blogger
Rachel
The Alternative Bride
The Professional Bridesmaid

(There were several others I could have added, but I respective the max of eight. To those I did not nominate, but whose blogs I read - I hope you get nominated by one of my nominees.)

5 comments:

Jess said...

Haha, thanks Krista! (Love your comment...I am amazed, does that make me a bad Canadian?!)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Thank you! And congratulations for receiving the award. Well deserved! And don't worry Jess, ice fishing amazes me too....probably b/c I really don't understand it, except for the boozing part. ;)

Jane said...

thanks krista! and i have no idea how i got so many followers! you were one of my firsts though and i am so excited for your big day to get here so i can see all of your beautiful photos!!

Mo said...

Thank you Krista! *blushes*

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

awh thanks so much Krista! i'm sooo excited for my first ever blog award! congrats on receiving yours :)