Monday, August 31, 2009

Best Man's Speech

I remember Ryan's speech the least. Partially because someone had just told me we were almost an hour late finishing dinner, so our reception guests were starting to arrive and were waiting for us! And partially because Ryan spoke for so long.













Ryan started behind the podium but quickly moved out. I suspected, and was later verified, that Ryan was winging it. However, it was a lovely speech in which he talked about Wade, the start of our relationship, and how happy he was for us.


















It was funny, touching and personal. It was just so long that I can't remember it all, and with Ryan winging it, he can't reproduce it. As Ryan would say: "Doh!" (That was why I had asked our friend/videographer to film the speeches. But he forgot. So ... "double-doh!")

(Source of all pictures: Unveiled Photography)

No comments: